Persoane interesate

marți, 7 august 2012

100 Words (5)


"You better not never tell nobody but God. It'd kill your mammy.

Dear God,

I am fourteen years old. I am I have always been a good girl. Maybe you can give me a sign letting me know what is happening to me.
Last spring after little Lucious come I heard them fussing. He was pulling on her arm. She say It too soon, Fonso, I ain't well. Finally he leave her alone. A week go by, he pulling on her arm again. She say Naw, I ain't gonna. Can't you see I'm already half dead, an all of these children.
She went to visit her sister doctor over Macon. Left me to see after the others. He never had a kine word to say to me. Just say You gonna do what your mammy wouldn't. First he put his thing up gainst my hip and sort of wiggle it around. Then he grab hold my titties. Then he push his thing inside my pussy. When that hurt, I cry. He start to choke me, saying You better shut up and git used to it.
But I don't never git used to it. And now I feels sick every time I be the one to cook. My mama she fuss at me an look at me. She happy, cause he good to her now. But too sick to last long."

The Color Purple by Alice Walker

(din cate stiu, nu a fost tradusa in romana, dar exista ecranizarea cu Whoopi Goldberg si Oprah Winfrey) 
Si acesta este cel mai cutremurator incipit ... ar fi fost mai 'bland' pasajul cu justificarea titlului, dar asa-i tipul postarii, cu inceputul cartii ... mai trisez eu si pun mai mult de 100 de cuvinte ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu