Persoane interesate

joi, 15 septembrie 2011

Song names tag

 Am citit un tag foarte amuzant pe blogul A-D-I-N-A-P-U-P si am cerut permisiunea sa-l preiau si eu. So, here it goes:


My life according to : Barbra Streisand



Are you a male or female? - "Man! I feel Like a Woman"


Describe Yourself - "I'm No Angel"


How do you feel? - "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered"


Describe where you currently live -  "Republica Mioritica Romania"


If you could go anywhere, where would you go? - "Pe vapor spre Labrador"


Your favorite form of transportation -  "Trenul"


Your best friend? - "Lolita"


You and your best friend are - "Friends Will be Friends"


What's the weather like? - "It's Raining Men"


Favorite time of day - "Every Moment"


If your life was a TV show what would it be called? - "See You When You're 40"


What is life to you? -  "A Kind of Magic"


Your relationship - "Single"


Your fear - "Time is Ticking Away"


What is the best advice you have to give? - "Don't Be Stupid"


Thought for the day - "Isn't It a Wonder?"


My motto - "I Will Survive"

Tag ... oricine doreste, e amuzant :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu